Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a difference a week makes...

Well, I must say--- I am TRULY blessed. I cannot even express it.

As I stated in my last blog, my nannying job ended on Thursday October 2. I Friday October 3rd I was offered a promotion and raise. That's right! I am not the Marketing Associate & Office Manager. I'm gonna get business cards and everything! It's basically my current job with some marketing thrown in. I'm pretty stoked.

Then on Saturday October 3 I found a house I LOVED. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, attached 2 car garage and totally renovated! Sunday we but in a bid and Monday we got it! So, Chris and I are now in the process of becoming home owners. A scary but really exciting thing!

Lastly, on Tuesday October 7th, Chris proposed. We're engaged! I could not be happier and I still cant' stop looking at the ring. Here's a picture of us right after he popped the question...


So, now I'm busy planning a wedding and getting ready for the house. The craziness never ends!

1 comment:

StarlitEve said...

Sara,

I'm so happy for you. I am especially happy about the promotion!

I'm thrilled for you and Chris and hope you enjoy your new house!

A week really can make a world of difference.