Wednesday, October 1, 2008

an ending...

This is the last week of my nannying job. Susanne's schedule is being changed (there's more than that but it is really more than I feel like explaining in this blog) and she won't need me anymore. I'm not saying that the job was all flowers and sunshine, but I am really going to miss it. Not just the extra money. But Thomas. And Susanne. And Pat.

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with my extra time. Probably keep my apartment cleaner, possibly work out more, make dinners regularly and spend some much needed time with Chris. Then in a few weeks, we'll see if financial or for my own sanity I need a new second job. Who knows- maybe I'll do a show with my newly freed evenings. Maybe...

Looking at my calendar for October. The weekends are already so booked. But there are things to be excited about...

Oct 4th- Susan and Mike's wedding!
Oct 11- Babysit for Charlie and Jack
Oct 18-20 - DC to see friends and for the Browns vs. Redskins game!
Oct 25- Full day babysitting adventure with Charlie and Jack
Oct 31-Nov 2 - Hocking Hills with the GDIs

Sounds busy but sounds good!

No comments: