Monday, October 25, 2010

...and we're back!

I'm finding the time again! That's right, I'm back to blogging. I love reading blogs on my down time at work and a favorite blog swapping session with my fabulous friend, Mrs. Lindsay Phillips, has motivated me to get back to writing my own blog. It was actually pretty fun to open this blog up and look back 2 years. A lot has happened since then. For those who weren't paying attention, here is what you missed...

November 2008- Chris and I are home owners! We moved into a perfect little starter home...

Since then we have painted every nook and cranny (or that is what it feels like!), installed new AC, garage door, kitchen appliances, washer & dryer, backsplash and a garbage disposal! I had a blast decorating and it truly feels like a home!

January 2009- Welcome Henry Puppypants! We said we wouldn't get a dog before we got married. HA! I found this guy online and could not stop checking him out. 2 weeks later he was ours. Thanks to Secondhand Mutts (http://www.secondhandmutts.org/index.html) for bringing us this adorable guy and becoming an integral part of our lives over the last 2 years. (btw-I'm totally one of those annoying dog people. I love this little guy like crazy.)

May 2009- WE GET MARRIED! After a whirlwind 8 month engagement and lot of planning, Chris and I tied the knot at Windows on the River in front of our nearest and dearest. Thanks for everyone for making it the perfect day.

August 2009- Chris Goes To Law School. That's right- motorcycle man is now a snooty law student (well maybe not snooty). I could not be more proud of him. He is managing to stay sane while working his day job, going to school at night, and now competing with the Cleveland-Marshall Trial Team. Sadly, no picture for this one but I can't wait for the day when I get to post a picture of him in his cap and gown (that's about 2 1/2 years away in case you are wondering.)

Well, I think I have covered the basics. The last year has been a lot of law school, weddings, babies (not ours but man i love cuddling my friend's babies!) and lots of work on the house. Starting with my next post I'll get into what's new and fresh.

Special thanks to Lindsay Phillips for motivating me with blog love and Beth Brady of http://timandbethbrady.blogspot.com/ for always keeping me entertained with her blog!

Tootles,

Sara


No comments: