Friday, August 1, 2008

This is the schedule that never ends... yes it goes on and on my friends...

Hello All-

Welcome to blog number 2. Its friday afternoon and I am thinking about my very busy weekend to come. Here's what it looks like...

Friday
- Box office for West Side Story
- Dinner with parents and Chris
Saturday
- Mtg. with financial advisor
- Give blood with mom
- Box office for WSS
- Babysit 7:30- ???
Sunday
- Box office for WSS
- Radak summer Christmas party

And this is a pretty normal weekend. So, if you would like to hang out with me, here's my schedule for the next few months...

Aug 9-10 Columbus for Children of Eden
Aug 15 My dad's birthday
Aug 22-26 NY @ Zininger's Lake House
Sept 20 Amy's 24th Birthday
Sept 26-27 In michigan at track day with Chris
Sometime in October- Trip to DC???
Oct 31-Nov 2 Hocking Hills


I'm confused about when I got so popular. The idea of the lazy weekend has kind of died. Got things to do and people to see :)

No comments: