Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If only the weekend was all week...

So, as I mentioned before- weekends are exhausting. This one was exhausting but in a good way. We spent a lot of it obsessing over the idea of buying the house next to our friend, Ray. It was foreclosed on over 2 years ago and is up at sheriff's auction.

I have learned more about foreclosures and auctions in the last 3 days that I ever wanted to know. I think we've reached a resolution though. 1. Sheriff's auction bad and complicated. 2. Letting bank buy home at sheriff's auction and put it on market for us to buy- good.


We will just have to see if that actually happens. If not, I hope Ray gets cool neighbors. But all this confusion and the complete focus I have on buying a house has finally led me to get in touch with a realtor (recommended by my former-realtor friend, Matt Hayes!). So, I'm looking forward to starting to explore the possibility of buying. Scary!


Otherwise, it was another crazy weekend. We got lost on the way to Chris's family gathering. I don't like being lost. What do I like? Little Richard. Check out these pics of the coolest 1 year old I know---



No comments: