Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's the little things

There are lots of little things about Chris that bug me. He leaves his whiskers in the sink. He farts in bed and then puts the covers over my head. He refuses to put ANYTHING away EVER.

And there are definitely little things that I do that bug him. I have a tendency not to wash out my cups right after I use them. My hair gets EVERYWHERE. I speak to Henry in baby talk.

But there are a lot of little things Chris does that I love! I was made very aware of that this morning. Chris is currently in Columbus for work. I had to take the dogs out and feed them. I did not give myself extra time and I had to rush to get ready for work. I probably should have shoveled our very snowy driveway as well but I had a SUV and very little time so I just powered through.

So here is a big public thank you for the little things Chris does that makes my life a little easier! Below are just a few-
  • Taking the dogs out for the last time at night
  • Taking the dogs out first thing in the morning

  • Snow blowing

  • Mowing the lawn

  • Making me pancakes with chocolate chips

  • Fixing things that are broken

  • Buying me Starbursts for no reason

  • Writing notes with the aforementioned Starbursts

  • Being totally adorable with our dog

  • Kissing me goodbye in the morning even when I don't wake up
He's not so bad. I think I'll keep him.

No comments: